In the historic centre of Evian les Bains, discover the unique universe
and authentic cuisine of this culinary bistro.
In this place, full of memory, dedicated to delicious cuisine since the nineteenth century, you will enjoy generous dishes showcasing the succulent products of the Savoy country and the local fishery.
The “Belle Époque” style restaurant and the shaded terrace under a hundred-years-old lime tree will complete your delight.
Menu from 20 to 37 €, owner wines by the glass.
Starter - Main Course - Dessert
Starter - Main Course
Main Course - Dessert
Starter - Dessert
Leman Lake féra fish soup and rillettes « home made », puff pastry sesame.
Rabbit terrine rosemary and roasted hazelnuts.
Salt-marinated trout from Savoy, lemon zest, horseradish mousse/herbs salad.
Crispy roll of Reblochon and smoked bacon, seasoned salad.
Six snails oven baked in a garlic butter and tomatoes.
Dauphiné’s ravioles « Savagnin » butter sauce, walnuts and chive.
Mixed salad with crunchy marined vegetables.
- Fera fillet of Leman Lake, spelled biscuit, persley and lemon emulsion.
- Farm chicken fillet roasted with tarragon, country mashed potatoes.
- « Black angus » beef steack grilled and shallots sauce.
- Charolais beef tartare, wasabi, mixed salad, french fries or toasts and butter.
- Real veal tripe sausage « Bobosse » grilled, mustard sauce,and mixed salad.
- Large plate of Dauphiné’s ravioles, « Savagnin » butter sauce, walnuts and chive.
Savoy cheese platter, seasoned salad.
Cottage cheese, Bresse cream with blueberries or sugar or honey.
Home made desserts by « Loïc Laude ».
Ice creams and sorbets from the Alps.
from 21 €
(excluding weekends and holidays)
Alpes menufrom 32 €
Kids menu (up to 10 years)
15 € (Main course/dessert)