In the historic centre of Evian les Bains, discover the unique universe
and authentic cuisine of this culinary bistro.
In this place, full of memory, dedicated to delicious cuisine since the nineteenth century, you will enjoy generous dishes showcasing the succulent products of the Savoy country and the local fishery.
The “Belle Époque” style restaurant and the shaded terrace under a hundred-years-old lime tree will complete your delight.
Owner wines by the glass.
- Savoy trout home made smoked, horseradsish mousse, toasted bread. 16€
- Rabbit terrine in lemon and tarragon jelly. Beet condiment. 15€
- Black pudding thickly sliced, grilled, rissole of season fruits. 16€
- Duo of foie gras, one slow cooked with tonka beans and served cold, the other pan-fried, raspberry chutney and toasted brioche. 21€
- Crispy roll of Abondance (local farm cheese), salad and roots pickles. 14€
- Six snails oven-baked in garlic and tomato butter. 18€
- “Vitello Tonnato”, Piedmontese veal carpaccio. 16€
- Large plate of Dauphiné ravioles, Truffle flavour butter sauce, walnuts and chives. 14€
- Mixed salad with crunchy marinated vegetables. 12€
- Char, slow cooked in butter, almond crispy side. 32€
- Grilled perch fillets, roasted tomato and fennel, home French fries & salad. Choice of sauce : lemon emulsion, tartar sauce or creamy truffe sauce. 29€
- Wild Léman Coregone, slow cooked in butter « depending on arrivals ». 32€
- Charolais beef tartare, wasabi, mixed salad, home french Fries or toasts and butter. 24€
- Black Angus aberdeen steack grilled, béarnaise sauce, home French Fries. 28€
- Mountain pork loin confit with sage. Shallots juice and polenta. 26€
- Veal tripe sausage « Bobosse » grilled, mustard sauce, home french Fries. 24€
- Whole grilled veal kidney a la plancha, Madeira sauce, home french Fries. 28€
- Large plate of Dauphiné ravioles, Truffle flavour butter sauce, walnuts and chives. 21€
- French fries or mixed salad. 08€
All our dishes are home-made and served with seasonal vegetables.
- Savoy cheese platter, seasoned salad. 12€
- Cottage cheese, cream with blueberries marmelade or sugar 08€
- Home made desserts by « Loïc Laude ». 11€
- Ice creams and sorbets from the Alps (a choice 3 flavors). 09€
Menu des Alpes
(excluding weekends and holidays)
Kids menu (Until 11 years old)
15 € (Main course/dessert)